Barista Level 2: Advanced Barista Workshop
Maximum Class Size: Limited to 6 per instructor. Pre-registration required.
Duration: 4 hours
Pre-requisite: Level 1
This workshop takes the basics from Barista Level 1 and allows you to spend more hands-on time with your coach, as well as the following:
- Pulling a Consistent Shot – grind adjustment and tamping
- Milk Steaming and Pouring Techniques
- Building Signature Drinks
- Latte Art Instruction, Demonstration and Practice
- Detailed Equipment Maintenance
- Diagnosing and Problem Solving
You’ll be thrilled to prepare your own specialty drinks with the help of a professional barista coach. This course allows for more hands-on practice.
Workshop includes valuable take away resources. Upon completion, you will receive a Certificate from the Canadian Barista & Coffee Academy.