Maximum Class Size: Limited to 6 per instructor. Pre-registration required.
Duration: 4 hours
Pre-requisite: Barista Level 1
This workshop takes the basics from Barista Level 1 and allows you to spend more hands-on time with your coach, as well as the following:
- Pulling a Consistent Shot – grind adjustment and tamping the coffee puck level
- Milk Chemistry and Fundamentals
- Building Signature Drinks
- Latte Art Instruction, Demonstration and Practice
- Detailed Equipment Maintenance
You’ll be thrilled to prepare your own specialty drinks with the help of a professional barista coach.
Class attendees receive a Certificate of Completion from the Canadian Barista and Coffee Academy.